Responsible for overall front office activities, including facilities, reception area, supplies, events and administrative support of all Content Development processes.
- Oversee and coordinate day to day issues and operations for two office locations
- Supervise and coordinate overall administrative activities for the office
- Manage independent contractor relationships for content
- Participate in corporate phone queue
- Supervise the maintenance of all office equipment such as copiers, fax machines, etc.
- Ability to provide technical assistance and troubleshooting to users through first level questions preferred
- Purchasing of office supplies, and stock supply areas
- Liaison with corporate human resources for new employee and contractor paperwork
- Liaison with corporate finance/accounting staff
- Tracking of budgets and weekly reports
- Organize and maintain general office areas including lunchrooms and meeting rooms.
- Arrange for and set up lunches, meetings, catering, food and beverage needs
- Event planning
- Organize periodic events, i.e. flu shots, picnic, server room fire suppression maintenance, CPR classes, carpet cleaning
- Manage the reception area to ensure effective guest, telephone and mail communications
- General office duties, computer work, invoicing, filing, shredding, etc.
- Organize employee of the quarter nomination, awards and anniversaries
Keyword: Office Coordinator
- Two year certificate from college or technical school or three to five years office related experience or equivalent combination.
- Superior multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Advanced experience with computers, software programs, phone systems, and office equipment
- Working knowledge of mail processes such as postage machine and shipping procedures
- Displays initiative and professionalism
- Ability to work with minimal direct supervision but with a multitude of internal customers
From: Renaissance Learning, Inc.