The Office Coordinator is a customer service position. The Office Coordinator’s work will consist of support in a team environment to the client which included both program staff, head quarters staff and clients. The Office Coordinator must possess the ability to communicate effectively with clients, staff, community partners and all stakeholders both by phone and in person. Incumbent must possess excellent communication and time management skills. Must have the ability to maintain proper boundaries and maintain positive relationships with strong or difficult personalities. The Office Coordinator must be able to multi-task and simultaneously identify priorities. Must be able to self motivate and work independently in partnership with program staff and Program Directors and QA staff. Must be able to w ork in a busy front office environment; answer multi-line phones, schedule client appointments, check in clients, process county reports, prepare charts, and interact with clients, staff and community partners. Office Coordinator must comply with all guidelines for various contracts, county and state guidelines and legal/ethical standards. Responsible for ensuring site appearance is suitable for excellent customer service.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS :
1 years of office reception and administration experience.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Bilingual Spanish preferred.
Licensure, Registration, Certification
Valid CA driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance.
Completion of CPR/First Aid certification within the first thirty (30) days of employment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to interact professionally with other disciplines in the organization.
- Able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to complete documentation in a timely manner.
- Experience working with people over the phone.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
Current Schedule Available is Tuesday-Saturday
- Verify Eligibility of Insurance
- Verify Eligibility of MC
- Collect patient fees when necessary
- Balance patient fees
- Administer Petty Cash to staff
- Petty Cash Balancing in coordination with Accounting
- Office Supplies-Monitoring
- Maintain Initial Contact Logs and forward to County Departments
- Patient Scheduling for Program staff
- Complete Financial Screening with clients upon intake and annually
- Maintain tidy office space
- Aid in check printing in conjunction with Accounting
- Prepare MD Invoices for MD and Program Director approval along with forwarding to Accounting
- Complete all administrative tasks as directed, in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Collect and Scan Mileage of staff for Program Director
- Manage office supplies and monitor inventory
- Assist billing staff in Financial Chart Audits when needed
South Coast Community Services - 14 months ago