The Office Coordinator is a customer service position. The Office Coordinator’s work will consist of support in a team environment to the client which included both program staff, head quarters staff and clients. The Office Coordinator must possess the ability to communicate effectively with clients, staff, community partners and all stakeholders both by phone and in person. Incumbent must possess excellent communication and time management skills. Must have the ability to maintain proper boundaries and maintain positive relationships with strong or difficult personalities. The Office Coordinator must be able to multi-task and simultaneously identify priorities. Must be able to self motivate and work independently in partnership with program staff and Program Directors and QA staff. Must be able to w ork in a busy front office environment; answer multi-line phones, schedule client appointments, check in clients, process county reports, prepare charts, and interact with clients, staff and community partners. Office Coordinator must comply with all guidelines for various contracts, county and state guidelines and legal/ethical standards. Responsible for ensuring site appearance is suitable for excellent customer service.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS :
1 years of office reception and administration experience.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Licensure, Registration, Certification
Valid CA driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance.
Completion of CPR/First Aid certification within the first thirty (30) days of employment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to interact professionally with other disciplines in the organization.
- Able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to complete documentation in a timely manner.
- Excellent time management, organizational and follow through skills.
- Ability to appear to work every day and on time.
- Ability to follow directions from a supervisor.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees within the organization, to include peers, co-workers and supervisors.
- Ability to understand and follow posted, printed and/or electronic work rules and procedures.
- Ability to accept constructive criticism in a respectful, open and interactive manner.
- Experience working with people over the phone.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
- Must have the ability to perform efficiently and effectively with multiple interruptions.
- Verify Eligibility of Insurance
- Verify Eligibility of MC
- Collect patient fees when necessary
- Balance patient fees
- Administer Petty Cash to staff
- Petty Cash Balancing in coordination with Accounting
- Office Supplies-Monitoring
- Maintain Initial Contact Logs and forward to County Departments
- Patient Scheduling for Program staff
- Complete Financial Screening with clients upon intake and annually
- Create paper charts as needed
- Breakdown Charts at closing
- Conduct reminder calls to clients
- Maintain tidy office space
- Coordinate completion of records requests with Program Director
- Provided superior Customer Service
- Fulfill any postal needs for the office
- Print Face Sheet when needed
- Accurately file client notes in paper charts when needed
- Provided quality phone answering with high quality customer service and proper routing
- Maintain schedule for all group rooms
- Perform Clerical Audit on MD Charts when needed
- Aid in check printing in conjunction with Accounting
- Prepare MD Invoices for MD and Program Director approval along with forwarding to Accounting
- Complete all administrative tasks as directed, in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Collect and Scan Mileage of staff for Program Director
- Manage office supplies and monitor inventory
- Assist billing staff in Financial Chart Audits when needed
- Participate in meetings as directed
- Provide community members with resources and assistance.
- Respect clients’ and employees’ confidentiality at all times.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all SCCS programs and contracts.
- Demonstrate and model excellent working relationships with all SCCS staff members and stakeholders.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
South Coast Community Services - 17 months ago