Westwood College in Torrance, CA is looking for an
POSITION PURPOSE: To represent the Company in a
respectful, positive and upbeat manner, which is
consistent with the Company's standards. Accurately
processing all incoming telephone calls, greets and
directs all visitors, including vendors, clients, job
candidates and customers, and manages the company’s
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
supplies, equipment, and facilities for the
- Sort and distribute all incoming mail
- Coordinates and oversees the day-to-day management of
organization, as appropriate, to include maintenance,
inventory management, logistics, security, and related
ensure more efficient service and organization of the
- Assists with project development and planning to
- Prepare all air and ground shipments
- Prepare weekly/daily courier packages
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Answers phone
- BA or BS preferred but not required, or equivalent
able to prioritize workload, work well with others,
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Typing speed of 50 wpm with emphasis on accuracy.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills, be
and be well groomed.
- Analyze and resolve office administrative and
- Three years of varied clerical experience
parts of the larger project or situation.
- Ability to weigh the big picture against detailed
at what level, and that which can be decided without
- Ability to judge that which requires consultation, and
and brevity, required--both orally and in writing.
- Strong problem-solving abilities essential
- Ability to multi-task and change project priorities.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate professionally, with clarity
Req. Code : 7842
Westwood College - 16 months ago