Exponential is the global provider of advertising intelligence and digital media solutions to brand advertisers.
Our e-X Advertising Intelligence Platform combines one of the world’s largest digital media footprints with proprietary audience data and technology to deliver advertising intelligence that enables smarter, better-informed marketing decisions.
Our audience engagement divisions - Adotube, Appsnack, Firefly Video and Tribal Fusion - apply advertising intelligence to deliver high-impact, high-engagement campaigns across display, video and mobile media.
Exponential offers solutions in 26 countries worldwide and reaches more than 450m unique users every month.
As Office Manager you will manage the New York City office and provide ad hoc support to other offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, and assist offices in Ukraine.
- Book travel for New York, Los Angeles and Chicago offices, and remote account executives in San Francisco, Atlanta, Dallas and Detroit, as well as for employees in the Ukraine, Romania and Russia.
- Manage incoming mail, postage machine, copy machines, FedEx, UPS, etc.
- Meet and greet visitors in a welcoming, courteous, and professional manner.
- Receive and distribute all incoming email inquiries and phone messages.
- Office and kitchen cleanliness, organization, and supplies ordering/restocking.
- Prepare facilities, arranging meetings, refreshments, and daily/monthly lunches.
- Perform general clerical duties, including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing.
- Coordinate calendars, meetings, and travel.
- Liaise with IT for new hire set-ups, cubicles, etc.
- Assist the finance team with various tasks.
- 3+ years experience managing offices and front desks.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience).
- Must be extremely outgoing, professional, self-confident, articulate, and comfortable working with all levels of staff within and outside the organization.
- Able to lift and move at least 5- 10 lbs. without difficulties (as you will restock all supplies/kitchen amenities).
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and able to handle multiple priorities simultaneous.
- Excellent verbal skills, grammar, spelling, and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook a must.
- Experience in on-line companies or advertising field a plus.
Exponential Interactive - 2 years ago