Cloudmark produces high performance messaging security solutions to the world’s largest ISPs, mobile and social networks, located in San Francisco. Our customers include over 100 of the world's largest Internet service providers, including the majority of tier-1 operators in North America, Japan and Europe. Our products protect more than one billion inboxes, worldwide.
The Office Manager will hold a key role as the first point of contact for all of the company’s day-to-day office and administrative needs. The Cloudmark office has a fun, unique atmosphere and we are looking for someone that can keep up with our fast-paced team!
This position is located across the ball park in the SOMA district of San Francisco. We are within close walking distance to great restaurants, Cal-Train, BART and MUNI
This is a temporary 6 month position with possible conversion to full time.
- Provides front desk management including answering phones, greeting visitors, scheduling meetings, and day-to-day office requests
- Stocks kitchen and ensures that a consistent amount of food, drinks and snacks are available
- Manages inventory of office supplies and maintain office equipment
- Provides ongoing organization, schedules regular cleaning, and makes sure that the office, kitchen, conference and supply rooms are organized and clean on a daily basis
- Coordinates inbound/outbound shipping needs and intra-office mail distribution
- Manages, monitors and approves account statements for the office from vendors and services; runs cost analysis reports for management on a regular basis
- Coordinates and schedules International company meetings, board meetings and prepares material as needed
- Plans off-site company social events and assists HR with planning of company events
- Provides administrative support such as expense management to select executives
- Point of contact for facilities and building management related requests
- Strong verbal and written communications skills; able to communicate with all levels in an organization
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- 3+ years of administrative support experience
- Professional-level knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Other Special Working Requirements (physical tasks, driving etc.)
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs and possess basic building/tool skills
Cloudmark is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Cloudmark - 10 months ago