Centerplate is the food and beverage services provider for the University of Alabama, located in Tuscaloosa, AL. The University of Alabama is a student-centered research university and an academic community united in its commitment to enhancing the quality of life for all Alabamians.
Centerplate and our partner venues have been defining extraordinary experiences through thoughtful hospitality, expertly delivered, for more than 80 years at gathering places across North America and the United Kingdom. As the pioneer and leader in live event hospitality, we are committed to making the time that people spend together more rewarding and more valuable. Making it better to be there since 1929.
The Office Manager is responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. He or she is responsible for providing office management services for the venue assigned. This includes maintaining office services and efficiency, supervising office staff and maintaining office records and to ensure the implementation and enforcement of Centerplates overall standards for accuracy, efficiency, quality and financial performance.
- Draft reports, memos/letters and other correspondence in a timely, accurate manner.
- Provide routine information regarding events, operations, policies and procedures for various operations within the unit.
- Maintain a variety of files and records of information (e.g. attendance, event files, expense records, employee files, etc.).
- Prepare various schedules as required.
- Enforce and implement corporate policies and procedures and remain well informed of all office functions on a daily basis.
- Responsible for Accounting Functions at unit including A/R, A/P, Sales Reporting, Payroll procedures, budgeting and other duties as required.
- Maintain compliance with all Vault Room Procedures and Reconciliations.
- Position is also responsible for basic Human Resources related functions.
- Maintain and order all necessary supplies and materials for the offices using corporate programs.
- Serve as keeper of the records for all current and closed files within the office.
- Maintain all necessary contracts, lease agreements, etc. for office equipment including copiers, computers & software.
- Make cost projection for budget related to office maintenance expenses based on past expenditures, projected growth and workload.
- Review or prepare labor schedules.
- Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required from time to time.
Hcareers.com - 9 months ago