Job Summary: Responsibility for day to day operations and full scope of practice management in a busy Physician Practice
Brief Summary of Duties
- Maintain and ensure coverage of all clinic and staff schedules.
- Lead process improvements to meet annual goals set by the Practice Management Division.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and EMMC guidelines for practice, providers, employees, and patients.
- Development of annual budget and accountability to that budget for monthly variances.
- Responsibility of communication to Specialties and Providers on financial standing of areas.
- Conducts all non-physician performance appraisals and issues corrective action
Physical Requirements : Sitting, standing, reaching, bending, walking and stretching, hearing/verbal/visual acuity, ability to keyboard for extended periods of time.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent post High School education required.
- Associate Degree required within 24 months of hire.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 4 years of supervisory experience with a minimum of 1 year in the healthcare field required.
- 3+ years of healthcare management experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of financial information.
- Ability to function under stress and maintain clear thinking in difficult situations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Essential ability to work as part of Physician Practice Management team at times putting the needs of other areas ahead of your own.
Working Environment : A busy, often times stressful, ambulatory facility providing direct patient care, considerable amount of direct patient/customer contact.
Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems - 19 months ago