Manages, under limited supervision, the overall operation of the specified facility in cooperation with the local management team. Performs a variety of tasks including multi-tasking, organizing, directing others, and making sound and quick decisions with ease.
1) Ensures that all contractual and legal mandates are met.
2) Maintains contract files and records.
3) Prepares contract correspondence, management records, and schedules.
4) D irects incoming phone calls within the Project Office.
5) Schedules appointments and meetings for management staff.
6) Administers accounting data, payroll, and employee records.
7) Coordinates employee benefits at the contract level.
8) Inputs and extracts data from fleet MIS system to provide data for management and client.
9) Procures office equipment and supplies.
10) Manages the security of petty cash fund and manual checks.
Minimum Education & Certifications Required:
High school diploma or equivalent.
Higher education preferred.
Experience & Skills Required:
Minimum 2 years administrative experience (2 years experience within repair shop and/or parts house preferred).
Must be self-lead and able to work with minimal instruction provided except when necessary.
Basic understanding and use of computers.
Prior experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel) is required.
Proven ability in reconciling financial statements.
Proven ability in report creation and writing.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Good interpersonal skills.
Excellent desire to provide excellent customer service is a must.
Ability to build and motivate teams.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions :
Incumbent must be able to move about the office and between floors; utilize standard office equipment; access filing system/cabinets; and communicate effectively and efficiently in person or by telephone.
Work extended hours regularly, including both holidays and weekends in accordance with business needs.
Must have ability to climb, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl when required.
Must have good visual ability in order to complete tasks.
Area may be warm in summer and cold in winter.
Be able to read, write, and speak English.
First Vehicle Services is the largest public sector provider of vehicle maintenance and ancillary support services in the US. We provide...