Assistant Plant Controller in all phases of office
management and supervision.
Requires constant interaction with work group and other
departments at the primary work location.
Position requires demonstration of competency for all
on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect
affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES/MAJOR DUTIES
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
are in accordance with Polices and Procedures
- Ensures that all office operations and procedures
cashier sheets, etc.
- Supervises work of subordinates.
- Prepares financial reports including bank deposits,
- Analyzes General Ledger Accounts.
- Plans, assigns and directs activities of
- Plans, implements and maintains training program for
otherwise participates in the disciplinary action
- Makes recommendations on disciplinary action and
process as necessary.
procedures (EEO, Sexual Harassment, Safety, etc.)
- Maintains cleanliness of work area.
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and
procedures (EEO, Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley,
- Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
- Practices and complies with all Company policies and
management to be an integral part of the job,
- Performance of other duties which are deemed by
including but not limited to fulfillment of work
schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and
other applicable operating rules, policies and
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/REQUIREMENTS
LICENSE - None required.
MOBILITY - Ability to move to all administrative areas
SENSORY - Ability to generate written communication,
make accounts receivable entries, operate computer
keyboard operate ten (10) key calculator. Near vision
enough to read and review written communication.
COMMUNICATION - Speech and hearing abilities that allow
the individual to communicate clearly and distinctly in
English (in person and via telephone) and/or another
language, if required.
OTHER - Ability to research, ascertain, develop,
implement and monitor required policies.
Three (3) or more years progressively responsible
experience in office operations and supervision.
Associate degree in accounting related field or
equivalent work experience.
Completion of formal management skills training program.
Division/Department : Mid-Atlantic
Flowers Foods, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard