The Office Manager ensures that the administrative duties of the office are performed efficiently and timely to improve office productivity and performance. This position will work closely with Firm Partners and other accounting and administrative staff. This position is located in our Mobile, Alabama office.
Required Experience and Education
· High School Diploma is required. Associate’s Degree is preferred.
· Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a professional office required.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Power Point is required.
· General knowledge of billing and accounts receivables preferred.
· Ability to multi task with ease and professionalism required.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
· Manages office facilities including janitorial services, repairs and maintenance of office equipment; coordinates purchase of office furniture and equipment in collaboration with Firm Administration.
· Assists Firm Human Resources staff with HR related tasks, including orienting new team members to the office and assisting with recruiting tasks as needed.
· Assists team members with HR matters and employee benefit programs through the Firm’s HR team.
· Monitors the timely input of partners and employees’ time and expenses billable to clients; provides production reports to management as directed.
· Assists Partner In Charge (PIC) and other partners in scheduling, arranging, and preparing agendas for client meetings, office meetings, strategic planning activities, and social events.
· Attends all local office partner meetings and carries out directives.
· Coordinates involvement in community organizations and events as needed.
· Assists with business development efforts, including but not limited to, coordinating and participating in trade show exhibits and conference booths.
· Assists in proposal writing and presentations.
· Coordinates Continuing Professional Education course administration.
Horne LLP serves a broad range of industries including Franchising, Construction, Manufacturing, Professional Services, and Healthcare. We value our people, our clients, innovation, leadership, teamwork, and success. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. EOE M/F/D/V
HORNE LLP - 9 months ago