HATCHBEAUTY is look i ng for an energet i c, highly motivated profession a l to serve as Office Manager . The role o f the Office Manager is to manage the office operations by providing administrative support to the Senior Management team . The selected candidate will be detail oriented , possess strong sense of urgency and be resourceful with the ability to manage several tasks and projects simultaneously. The office manager plays a key role in ensuring efficient and professional interactions with other departments by coordinating the overall needs of the office.
- Supports the Managing Partners and EVP with scheduling, travel and other administrative tasks
- Responds to high volume email in a timely and professional manner
- Answers and directs calls as well as greets guests and customers
- Responsible for the inventory and ordering of all office supplies
- Ensures office cleanliness is maintained
- Assists with HR administration
- Reconciliation of expenses and charge cards
- Oversees IT office support
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts and equipment procurement
HATCHBEAUTY i s a company focused o n beauty innovation. We speciali z e in working with brands and retailers o n product development, tu rnk e y product, creative services a n d strategic planning in cosmetic, skincare, hair care and fragrance. Our experie n ce i s broad, including developing concepts appropriate for all channels o f trade ranging from prestige & special t y re ta il, direct to consumer, e ‐commerce and mass market. We s peciali z e in custom, brand‐focused projects. HatchBeauty d e livers intelli g ent, inspired solutions in areas o f creative services, product dev e l o pmen t , brand strategy, product design, product concep t s, packaging design and execution planning.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a related role, as well as 2 to 5 years in a customer support capacity
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to multi task with an enhanced focus on attention to detail
- Action oriented with ability to prioritize
- Aptitude to learn, embrace change and adapt to a dynamic work environment
- Superior analytical and problem skills required
- Ability to work effectively under high pressure timelines, in a growing and fast paced environment
Simply put, we love beauty.
Candidates interested in joining the HATCHBEAUTY team should submit their resumes to email@example.com . NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
HATCHBEAUTY is more than just a place to w o rk . It ’ s an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work along side highly intelligent an d motivated people in a dynamic environment. HATCHBEAUTY is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Emp l oyer, M/F/D/V.