Dental practice in Chesterfield, MO is seeking a responsible, goal-oriented Dental Office Manager. The ideal candidate will be a leader, proficient in office management who can effectively manage day-to-day operations in the dental office. This Dental Office Manager position plays a critical role in efficiently managing administrative tasks in our dental practice to ensure the most organized, professional dental service is being provided. If you think you would fit well into this Dental Office Manager position and are looking for a rewarding career in dental office management, we’d love to hear from you. The Dental Office Manager Compensation is based upon experience.
Dental Office Manager General Functions
The Dental Office Manager ensures fundamental systems and protocols are in place within the dental office, allowing the doctor to focus on dentistry. The Manager will also maintain the office budget to achieve profitability, assist in dental team development, build positive relationships with the dentist, Practice Administrator and dental team members, manage schedules to meet daily dentistry goals and assume a leadership role in motivating office team members and proactively seeking ways to improve the dental practice. In addition, the Dental Office Manager will emphasize patient service by ensuring world-class office phone service, updating dental team members on Heartland communication tools and focusing on patient advocacy.
At Heartland Dental Care, we understand that our employees work hard, so we offer an excellent compensation and benefits package as well as continuing educational opportunities that exceed the industry norm. Our extensive training and continuing education opportunities are unparalleled. Finally, we invest heavily in our employees and prefer to promote from within. If your career ambitions include leadership, we have many opportunities for you. Our business is expected to double in size within the next five to seven years and new positions will be created to support our growth.
- Medical and prescription drug insurance
- Free dental services for yourself and your dependents minus lab fees
- Vision care support
- Life insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan
- 6 paid holidays off
- Team-focused, uplifting and educational work culture
- Potential for 2 weeks vacation available
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, management and relationship-building skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with dental office procedures and terminology is helpful
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs
- Ability to travel for training, occasionally overnight
Hours are Monday & Tuesday 8a-5p, Wednesday 10a-6p, Thursday 8a-6p and Friday-TBD. Ideal candidate must be flexible with hours and schedule.
- Associates degree preferred, but not required
- Only candidates with dental experience are asked to apply
Heartland Dental, LLC - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
At Heartland Dental Care, we are relentless in our pursuit of excellence. Our focus is "Our Patients Come First". We offer our...