Do you want to work for an exciting technology startup company? We are looking for a team-player that wants to learn and grow professionally! This person must be a leader who can multi-task, is organized, has excellent oral and written communication skills, is deadline and detail oriented and is self-motivated. Come work for a company where one of their core values is to actually have fun!
- Onboard new hires, set up in ADP, update employee file, track assets
- Answer employee questions regarding pay, benefits, etc.
- Organize employee files, ensure all docs and signatures are there
- Organize all company files, contracts, & NDAs
- Scan all employee & company files to DropBox, Long Term Goal
- Process employee resignation/terminations, sign, scan, & file
- Scan PTO into DropBox, Payroll, Employee File, & Podio
- Scan Bonuses, Commission, Timesheets & salary changes into Payroll & Podio
- Scan invoices into DropBox, shred original
- Scan check remit into DropBox, shred original
- Mail out weekly check runs
- Scan checks into DropBox, deposit originals at bank
- Maintain relationship with vendors
- Point of Contact for employee check questions
- Scan all 2012 files into DropBox, Long Term Goal
- Light AP & AR work, QuickBooks
- Order food for office, weekly
- Order supplies for office, when needed
- Keep kitchen & supply room organized
- Organize events, birthday bashes, etc.
- Point of contact for property management & vendors
- Check mail, distribute to parties
- Scan finance/company mail into DropBox, email important
- Schedule maintenance/order office equipment as needed
- Keep company calendar up to date
- Show guests to conference room, get refreshment if needed
MOGL is a game that hooks custoers up with cash for eating out at their favorite restaurants. Founded in 2010, it is the first customer...