Currently, we are searching for an Office Manager for our Rio Rancho location. The Office Manager will direct the operations of the Branch; ensuring organizational, financial, operational, and service and growth plans of the Branch are being met.
Office Manager Primary Responsibilities:
- Monitors branch operating results relative to established objectives and ensures that appropriate steps are taken to correct unsatisfactory conditions
- Develops objectives and realistic strategies for organization improvement and growth
- Monitor, guide and lead staff according to expectations and ensuring all activities are in compliance with established Credit Union policies and procedures
- Directs, develops, motivates, hires and disciplines branch personnel; administers performance evaluations and recommends appropriate personal actions
- Holds service and sales meetings to inform, inspire and motivate employees to perform at peak levels
- Promotes a needs-based sales culture within the branch, both by example and training employees to identify opportunities to promote Credit Union Products and services
- Represents the Branch as appropriate in its relationships with members, sponsor organization(s), suppliers, community events, other financial institutions and similar groups
- Three years to five years’ experience in branch management.
- One year of lending experience including origination and processing.
- Two year degree or specialized course of study at an accredited college/university. Bachelor’s degree in Business or associated discipline preferred.