About the company
Our client is a leading, Fortune 500 biotech company.
Our client is rapidly growing and looking to bring on an Office Manager to support the Marketing department. The main responsibilities of this role are to:
Work closely with Directors on projects, presentations and meeting preparations for Marketing team meetings.
- Manage complex calendars, meeting invites and travel arrangements
- Coordinate off-site activities
- Mange team vacation tracking
- Plan events
- Process purchase orders
Who we are looking for
The successful Office Manager will have:
What's on offer
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience supporting a marketing group
This position offers between $20-$30 an hour depending on previous compensation. Possible perm offer.
Page Personnel, a division of Page Group, operates in 21 countries worldwide. The philosophy driving our progress has never wavered - to...