Looking for a Career?
HomeTeam Pest Defense is expanding and seeking a highly professional Office Manager.
Performs all necessary supervisory functions to effectively and efficiently manage the personnel assigned. Responsible for overall branch office activities including payroll administration, management reports, month end financial close and bank deposits. Also responsible for answering questions and resolving concerns for internal and external customers.
- Responsible for ensuring administrative operations are running effectively.
- Assist with financial statement variance analysis.
- Responsible for submitting payroll data timely and accurately.
- Responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable reconciliation and processing cash receipts/deposits.
- Responsible for providing necessary data and reports for branch month end financial close.
- Create a positive work environment. Attracts and selects high caliber employees, while maintaining qualified staff. Performs all necessary supervisory functions with personnel assigned.
- Maintains positive daily interaction with Service Managers and Technicians. Works with Service Manager to insure productive interdepartmental relations.
- Daily interaction with customers, prospects and employees, to answer questions and resolve problems.
- Responsible for creating and updating various monthly management reports.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and equipment in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality in regards to branch level financials, employees, and salaries.
- Robust benefits package including medical/ dental/ vision/401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounted services for employees
- Paid vacations and holidays
- An exceptional training program
- The opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Professional appearance and manner.
- Proficient in Word and Excel programs. Able to handle multiple tasks, be detail oriented and work independently.
- High School or G.E.D. required.
- Must have strong management experience.
- Experience supervising, coaching, and developing staff.