The St. Louis office of Advisory Research consists of a 12 person team managing $5 billion in MLP & Energy Infrastructure assets for investment companies, institutions and high net worth individuals. Advisory Research, Inc. is headquartered in Chicago and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Piper Jaffray Companies.
This position is responsible for the efficient operations of the St. Louis office including marketing and client service administrative support. This entry-level position will provide an opportunity to learn and grow in the investment management industry. The ideal candidate will reflect a professional presence, strong administrative skills and effective communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Office Operations Management
- Maintain office systems, equipment and facilities
- Maintain office supply inventory
- Plan and prepare for on-site meetings
- Manage vendor relationships
- Maintain filing systems
- Distribute mail
- Coordinate with the Chicago office on company events, general issues
- Client Service Administrative Support
- Assist with client presentations and reporting
- Assist with data entry into portfolio accounting system and client relationship management system
- Marketing Administrative Support
- Ability to communicate across departments and with regional sales force
- Assist in the preparation and dissemination of marketing materials
- Bachelors degree required
- Professional Experience: Prefer areas of Accounting, Business, Finance
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Products such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Piper Jaffray is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Piper Jaffray provides a range of investment banking services, including mergers and acquisitions (M&A) advice, financing, industry...