We are looking for a stellar Office Manager/Administrative Assistant to join our team in our Seattle, WA location. In this position, you will be the front line into Revolution Analytics in Seattle. The ideal candidate will be well organized, self-starter, quick-to-learn, professional appearance, with a great sense of humor. You will have an evolving task of duties, so project and time management skills are essential for you to be successful in this position. |
Position Description: Responsible for running the office, reception and project based work. This person will need to project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction. The ideal candidate will possess these skills: accuracy, diplomacy, project management, time management, organization, proficiency in MS Office Suite and Google Apps, articulate, business etiquette, is able to take direction and possess the ability to lead.
- Ensure the office is properly maintained
- Assist in setting up Company meetings
- Work with HR to facilitate company messaging, meetings and culture
- Greet and interact with incoming visitors as appropriate
- Monitor, respond and distribute incoming communications (fax, mail, and shipping)
- Liaison between other offices on a global level
- Answering inbound calls and routing calls appropriately.
- Provide full reception duties: kitchen, conference room details, office lunches, and catering.
- Manage and order office supply inventory within company guidelines
- Make sure office and all conference rooms are tidy
- Provide administrative support to Senior Staff (book travel, manage calendars, schedule meetings)
- Be POC for property management; assist in space planning and office build-out.
- Provide offset support to marketing department as needed.
- Responsible for filing and working with other offices to maintain communications
Education and Experience:
Ideal experience: 5+ years as an office manager, executive assistant or similar position, Bachelor ’s degree, highly attentive to details, proficient experience with Google environment with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite., has experience with property management and space planning. Multi-tasking is second nature.
Minimum experience: 3-5 years related experience in a similar setting (software, engineering or start-up), Associate°s degree equivalent from two-year College or technical school. Ability to think critically and prioritize workload. Must be organized and with a great attention to detail. Must be able to communicate both verbally and electronically appropriately with all levels. Experience in Google environment with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Compensation and Benefits:
Annual salary commensurate with experience and education
Salary + annual cash bonus, stock options
Benefits package available: medical, dental, vision, life, 401k
Revolution Analytics - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -