Office Manager Job Description:
- Shop It To Me is the #1 online personal shopping service. We recommend 2+ billion products to our 4+ million active subscribers every month. We are profitable, growing and on our way to completely disrupting the ecommerce industry by making shopping the easiest, most personalized experience you’ve ever seen.
- Here’s how it works: You tell us your favorite brands (Tory Burch, Rebecca Minkoff, 600+ others) and preferences (size, price). Then we scour the internet every day and let you know when things you want go on sale
- We make money whenever people buy something. Our service has been called "addictive" and "dangerous"
- Shop It To Me was awarded one of Time Magazine's top 50 websites of 2012 and by and Lucky Magazine as a website that revolutionized shopping. Shop It To Me has also been recently featured in The New York Times, Glamour, Fashionista.com, In Style, Good Morning America, and many more.
- Everyone loves a sale – join us and help our millions of adoring fans access the products they crave
Are you or someone you know a smart, resourceful, scrappy, super-organized detail-oriented person who loves Shop It To Me and wants to do anything to help build the company?
Shop It To Me is looking for an Office Manager to oversee the office operations and procedures for our San Francisco HQ. The Office Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of daily office operations including office reception, payroll, company events, supply procurement, HR support, coordination with pertinent vendors, as well as some aspects of accounting and general office operations. The Office Manager will also be instrumental in assisting in other areas including helping to design new products, providing input and testing new functionality, and aiding with various marketing campaigns. This is a great opportunity to learn about the inner workings of a small, rapidly growing, profitable startup and at the same time have a major impact on its success.
- Coordinate all general administrative activities as necessary (receptionist, office supplies, etc.)
- Manage and organize company files including invoice, payment management
- Select vendors, manage relationships and negotiate to get the lowest prices
- Plan company events
- Handle facilities maintenance issues and planning
- Manage aspects of Human Resources and payroll management
- Aid in testing of new product functionality
- Aid in helping determine requirements for new Shop It To Me products and features
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities
- Resourceful, creative problem-solver with a knack for designing and implementing great new processes
- Great attitude – willing to do a variety of tasks to make the company successful
- Scrappy, value-conscious person who is a good negotiator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly, approachable demeanor
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
- Medical, dental, vision, stock options in a rapidly growing profitable startup.
- Awesome location in the Financial District and the ability to work with small super-smart team
- Do you like Giants’ games, waffle breakfasts and awesome international beer tasting events? Then we have good news for you; these are just a few of our latest company events!
- No Recruiters Please!
- We are headquartered in San Francisco, California
- Only applicants authorized to work in the United States will be considered
Shop It To Me, Inc - 18 months ago