POPSUGAR is looking for an Office Manager to join our team. The position will be responsible for site services and administration in our San Francisco office. They will direct the planning, development, implementation, and administration for our office with the goal of promoting employee well-being, productivity and satisfaction.
This position reports to the Senior Director, Human Resources and Operations and will be responsible for:
BA or BS degree preferred. At least three years of experience required with a preference for experience at high growth companies and management experience. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be highly organized and responsive.
- Planning, organizing and managing all functions and activities related to the office
- Proactively ensuring that all office needs are taken care of
- Managing all facilities vendor relationships and budgeting of site services, including budgeting, reviewing and approving office equipment, furniture and supply requisitions
- Developing and maintaining guidelines and procedures relevant to our office to ensure employees are appropriately trained and in compliance
- Space planning, project management and utilization of office space
- Event management and strong collaboration with other POPSUGAR offices
Sugar Inc - 18 months ago