TellApart helps many of the world’s most successful retailers unlock the power of their customer data by applying the latest advances in cloud computing, predictive analytics, and machine learning.
Our data is unique, our platform is full of possibilities, and our business is booming. We are looking for motivated talent who want to take our technology and business to the next level and realize its full potential. If this sounds like your kind of environment, come join us at TellApart!
Why We Need You:
TellApartans hail from around the world and blend raw talent, ambition, and unique perspectives. And we’re fun! Our team is our most prized asset.
Your job will be to manage our growing office of 40 employees, by being an office administrator, a cultural ambassador, an event planner, a multi-tasker with a can-do attitude. Here are some of the responsibilities:
Be the Den Master for our growing team:
Be in charge of office operations and administration
- Coordinate daily company lunch with caterers and restaurants
- Purchase and restock kitchen and fridges with snacks and drinks
- Facilitate office changes, build outs and moves as needed
- Manage facilities and liaise with landlord and vendors
- Keep the office organized, clean, productive and fun!
Assist in Marketing and Event Planning
- Greet guests and candidates
- Distribute incoming mail and fulfill shipping requests
- Maintain office related files, notices, and invoices
- Plan and coordinate company offsites, client meetings, recruiting events, conferences
- Manage company culture logistics (birthdays, team outings, happy hours, etc.)
- Assist with flight and hotel arrangements
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of related office coordination and/or management experience
- Must be capable of taking direction and managing multiple projects with little supervision
- Have a strong sense of ownership and pride in your work, no matter how big or small the task is
- Possess strong attention to detail, common sense and resourcefulness in solving problems
- Experience with or a genuine interest in start-ups, and be able to grow with us from 40 people to 100+
TellApart is backed by Greylock Partners and Bain Capital Ventures. Several of technology’s top executives have also invested in TellApart, including: Ron Conway (SV Angel), Dick Costolo (CEO, Twitter), Reid Hoffman (Founder & Chairman, LinkedIn), Jeff Jordan (former CEO, OpenTable), Phil Libin (CEO, Evernote) and Mike Walrath (former CEO, RightMedia). David Rosenblatt (former CEO, DoubleClick) is also an executive advisor.
TellApart is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer with a commitment to workplace diversity. All qualified individuals are welcome to apply. Employment with TellApart is based solely upon one's individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, or disability. And we will make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws.
TellApart - 13 months ago