Waste Connections has an immediate position open for an office manager at our location in Port Angeles, WA. In this position, you will oversee 3 customer service representatives and 1 Admin Assistant in the Port Angeles office You will also oversee 2 customer service representatives in Port Townsend. Typically once trained you will work 1 day a week in Port Townsend (you will be paid mileage). You will be responsible for leading and managing the group, handling payroll and attendance, assist with incoming phone calls, and will process the billing.
This is a salaried position. You will be working 8-9 hour days Monday-Friday but will have extended hours around month end close and during budgets. On top of a competitive salary you will receive family benefits, 401k, and vacation.
Please do not stop by the local office. Apply online at www.wasteconnections.com.
- Manage daily administrative operations of a department including establishing work priorities; assist in resolving problems related to the day-to-day operations of the unit
- Provide and/or oversee the provision of administrative assistance and support to the district manager, to include problem solving, project planning and management, fiscal management
- Oversee and provide personal computer functions such as scheduled and special reports, correspondence, and database management
- C oordinate office assignments for the administrative staff
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: relocation assistance, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future" . EOE
- 2 years of Office Management experience
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge of accounting procedures
- Crystal Reports experience a plus
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...