Fulltime permanent position. Seeking an experienced Office Manager to assist with business operations in our Home Health Office in Miles City.
M-F, hours 8a-5p
Work activities include but are not limited to:
- telephone and walk-in reception;
- greeting clients & families; providing information;
- use of accounting software to do accounts receivable,
- payroll, banking and deposits;
- verifying insurance coverage; submitting insurance claims;
- data entry, computer back-up operations;
- other tasks and activities related to accounting and daily business management.
Previous Business Office experience required.
Benefits include medical insurance vacation/personal leave, more. AA/EEO
- The successful candidate will have professional interpersonal and communication skills;
- demonstrated experience and knowledge in accounting, including accounts payable/receivable,
- office operations; knowledge of office equipment, to include computer operations.
Welcov Healthcare - 7 months ago