POSITION: Office Sanitation Team Lead
A Great Place to do Great Work.
Malt-O-Meal® is now MOM Brands. A simple name change, but one that reflects the company we are now. Once a one product company, today we rank amount the nation’s leading cereal companies. We’re still family owned, and we will always be focused on what’s good for families. Great quality, great tasting cereal at prices they can afford. In fact, that’s our company’s mission – to find better ways to make better breakfasts at a better price.
We’re the largest family-owned cereal company in the country. We take a long-term view, managing for the next generation, not the next quarterly earnings report. Once a one product company, we’re now a house of brands. Ten in fact, with more in development.
Part of offering a better breakfast is delivering it in a way that is gentle as possible on the earth. Healthy families and healthy communities can’t thrive without a healthy planet. We’ve established long-range goals to reduce our use of resources and the waste we create.
Our people are the key to the quality of our cereals and our growth. We’ve committed to providing a safe and stable work environment, a culture of mutual respect, and opportunities for career advancement.
In addition to an attractive financial package, MOM Brands offers a variety of rewards that extend beyond pay. Industry leading benefits, employee programs, and commitment to the communities and world we live in make MOM Brands a great place to do great work.
The primary responsibility of the office sanitation shift lead position will be to complete the assigned cleaning tasks for office areas within the Campbell Mill. This position will be responsible for completing daily office sanitation tasks, and auditing of cleaning tasks of sanitation office team members. This position will be attached to the sanitation department. Support, implement, and maintain food safety and quality practices as required through SQF. Position will be responsible for completing job duties in a manner that supports all plant safety, food safety, quality and environmental practices.
1. Cleaning of all office/employee service areas
2. Provide training and guidance for office sanitation team members
3. Auditing of cleaning activities, documentation to insure calibration of team members cleaning
4. Preparation and planning of plant tours with MOM leadership teams and the office sanitation team members
5. Supporting the needs of the Ames Mill and South DC cleaning tasks and office/employee services supply needs
6. Stock reporting of office cleaning supplies
7. Other similar duties may be assigned by Plant Sanitation Manager as deemed necessary
8. Document cleaning activities on daily task sheets and MCS sheets
High School Diploma or GED
At least 6 months of verifiable work experience.
- Ability to lead by example and provide direction to office sanitation team members
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to use basic hand tools
- Ability to provide appropriate direction and guidance of team members
- Ability to follow detailed work instructions
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in the English language
- Regular attendance
- Support office sanitation team vacancies
- Good communication skills
- Must work well with others
- Must follow established safety procedures
- Ability to work on and operate elevated equipment such as ladders and aerial lifts
The office sanitation shift lead position will have basic internal relationships within the operations, quality assurance, human relations, and maintenance groups.
Work with vendors supplying PPE, cafeteria and plant supplies, and maintenance of powered equipment to insure we are meeting our safety and business needs.
The office sanitation shift lead position will require basic problem solving skills. Examples would include determining frequency of cleaning needs and levels, locating the correct cleaning documents for assigned cleaning tasks, and using the correct cleaning materials. Basic prioritization skills will be required as well.
Office sanitation shift lead position will work under the guidance of the sanitation manager.
Office sanitation shift lead position will work five – eight hour days a week, with the ability to adjust schedule to cover team member vacancies.
Office sanitation shift lead position will be responsible to the office sanitation team lead. Office sanitation shift lead position will back up the office sanitation team lead.
PAY LEVEL: $12.75/hr
SHIFT: Monday – Friday from 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm
MOM Brands - 13 months ago
MOM Brands (formerly Malt-O-Meal Company), a privately held and family owned company, is the third largest cereal company in the United...