Ensure safety and security procedures are followed at all times.
Indexing daily mail to determine handling staff and forward accordingly.
Assist with inbound USPS mail fine and rough sort as needed.
Operate postage machine to process mail.
Deliver, pick up and transport material within, between, to and from various locations.
Process and forward daily mail via electronic file system.
Weighs packages and determines postage.
Sort parcels for shipping and receiving.
Pick up outbound packages from internal locations.
Prepare items for processing, shipment or transportation.
Maintains time, volume and delivery records.
Ensure the highest levels of customer care.
Filing of customer files on a daily basis both hard copy and electronic.
Ability to learn file room system to be able to locate files as needed by customer.
Other duties assigned by manager.
- High school diploma of equivalent preferred but not required.
- Minimum 1 year customer service and office related experience preferred.
- Basic Mathematical skills.
- Minimum 1 year mail/shipping/record keeping/receiving experience preferred.
- 1-3 years with Microsoft Software.
- Handle multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to effectively work individually of in team environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet employer’s attendance policy.
- Keyboarding and Windows environment PC Skills.
- Some Lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Attention to detail.
The Millennium Group - 2 years ago