The primary responsibilities of the Office Services Clerk are to assist in the overall coordination of the Company's mailroom services.
Years of Related Professional Experience: <4.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).Experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Strong PC skills (word processing and spreadsheets).
1. Answers all incoming telephone calls, transfers to respective extensions.
2. Assists mailroom clerk in processing all incoming and outgoing mail.
3. Inventories all office equipment, supplies and maintenance.
4. Purchases all office supplies including printing such as business cards, letterhead and etc.
5. Performs these and other duties as assigned.
VF Corporation - 23 months ago
The movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High put Vans sneakers on the map, but the company owes its current popularity to the fashion sense of...