Office Services Coordinator
In this position, you will be performing routine but valued clerical duties within the Office. This is an opportunity to work with a dynamic group of motivated professionals at various levels from Partner to Associate and an excellent opportunity to showcase your strong technical and customer service skills.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- High School diploma or GED
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience utilizing office technical tools, including office scanners, printers, label machines and copiers
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of the technology tools required within assigned responsibilities
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- 0 to 2 years of related office experience
- Mail services, including distribution and processing of mail, UPS, FedEx, and other packages, coordination of courier services, researching and resolving any issues with packages that are improperly addressed or packaged, and assisting employees with mailing needs.
- Assisting employees with large photocopy and binding jobs, ensuring timely completion of submitted jobs.
- Maintaining and ordering office supplies and break room supplies
- Distributing confirmations
- Initiating UCC searches
- Folding, stuffing and mailing out finance statements/invoices as required
- Record keeping
- Other duties as assigned
You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood.™
Location Street Address :
City : Minneapolis
State : MN
Region : Full Time
Position Type : Experienced
Job Type : Experienced
Degree Required : None
Travel Required : No
Relocation Eligible : No
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No
Requisition ID : NPMC10239
McGladrey - 20 months ago
McGladrey & Pullen, LLP operates under the McGladrey brand as the fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services,...