Location: Berkley Heights, NJ
Performs office support duties related to maintaining a functional, efficient and safe office environment to include responding to requests for services such as move, adds and changes, purchasing office supplies and equipment.
Interface with staff and all levels of management to provide enhanced customer service experience while pushing forward new processes, policy and initiatives.
Assist with the monitoring of spend and allocation of expenses for facility.
Assist with various organizational deployments, such as Desktop Virtualization, Rebranding, Managed Print, Life Safety, etc
Office Services Coordinator, AIG PC Administration team member to assist in supporting a 1,200+ population in the Berkeley Heights office :
- Monitor NJ Region Admin Web site regularly to provide ongoing support to 42 + business units by responding to office services related requests related to Move, Add, Changes (MACs), fleet vehicles, telecom support, blackberry equipment, A/V equipment, etc Liaise with various departments to fulfill requests, open tickets and follow through on deliverables.
- Assist with management of CREST become subject matter expert to maintain accurate rent rosters, spreadsheets, reporting data back to business units and management.
- Ensure Ariba9r transactions are completed accurately and timely. Confirm charges are valid, process invoice ensuring correct material code and GL codes are used and the appropriate businesses are being charged. Process Ariba9r transaction within 36 hours of receipt. Back up Office Services Supervisor on SAP for VIM processing. Assist with updating RAD dashboard for macro maintenance.
- Liaise with Global Property Management related to tickets and services in support of the businesses i.e. porter services, vendor repair services, etc.
- Maintain all changes and updates to reference material and manuals, employee guides for distribution
- Assist with processing new hire photos and distribution of ACRA extension reports to management.
- Utilize Ariba9r to order pantry supplies, equipment, create purchase orders, supervise inventory control in support of the businesses
- Assist in supporting special projects compiling data, preparing documents for new initiatives such as, but not limited to: Technology Roll Outs, Equipment Upgrades, AVAYA upgrade, etc.
- Possess very strong communication and interpersonal skills; be prepared to interact with various levels of staff and vendors; Ability to perform multiple tasks without delay and work in a fast paced environment with rapid changing priorities.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of life insurance and retirement services in the United States.
AIG Property Casualty is a global market leader, one of the few truly global property casualty franchises.
AIG Life and Retirement is one of the largest life insurance organizations in the U.S., and provides protection, investment and income solutions needed for financial and retirement security.
United Guaranty Corporation is the marketplace leader in mortgage insurance in the U.S.
Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com | YouTube : www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter : @AIG_LatestNews | LinkedIn : www.linkedin.com/company/aig
AIG is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in 130+ countries. AIG companies serve commercial,...