Responsible for the overall coordination of the office facilities and support services while providing administrative support to the entire location.
Requires a high school diploma with at least 2 years of experience in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Basic knowledge of equipment troubleshooting.
• Oversee storage and destruction of all company records on-site and off-site.
• Assist management in coordinating all office services activities and facilities activities.
• Work with Corporate IS telecommunications staff and provide on-site contact to maintain effective telephone systems and troubleshoot malfunctions.
• Oversee maintenance of all office equipment, including computers, printers, copiers, fax machines.
• Key member of planning committee to coordinate new space development and renovation project.
• Assist members of management team with problem solving.
• May be required to be able to bend, crawl and lift up to 30 lbs on a frequent basis.
Centene Corporation - 18 months ago
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...