• Full time coverage of reception desk including answering a multi-
line telephone switchboard, greeting and logging in all visitors as
well as providing telephone support for individual departments as
• Coordinate all outgoing FedEx and United States Postal Service
mail and/or packages on a daily basis.
• Accept and distribute all incoming mail and deliveries.
• Provide clerical support as needed. Duties may include providing
reports for all mailroom and telephone systems, procurement of office
and kitchen supplies for common use, obtaining postage and all
supplies for mailroom, data entry for check log, back up to scanning
• Provide Administrative support as needed. Create and distribute
monthly Newsletters, Calendars and Departmental Presentations
• Schedule and book travel as needed.
• Run Max reports
• Olathe combined vendor billing
• Backup data entry pricing and rebates
• Code billing and or shipping paperwork for scanning
• 3rd party freight reconciliation
• Vacation and attendance recordkeeping and reconciliation with
attendance policy for Olathe Combined.
• Multi-line telephone or switchboard experience preferred.
• Flexibility in meeting deadlines as priorities change.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
• Professional business etiquette and presentation required.
• Punctual and regular attendance a must.
PC Software-Microsoft Office
International Paper - 20 months ago
For International Paper (IP), business is a global paper chase. It is one of the world's largest manufacturers of printing papers....