We have an exciting opportunity for a Coordinator to provide high-level administrative support to the VP, Director of Building Administration. This role is an excellent opportunity to learn more about overall building administration and office support services. If you have prior office experience, are able to work independently and collaboratively, and have strong organizational skills, keep reading!
Specifically, the Coordinator:
Assists the VP, Director of Building Administration in all administrative duties including answering telephones, scheduling, updating calendars, coordinating business travel arrangements, filing business expense reports, and maintaining paper/electronic files.
Logs all new contact information into VPs Outlook contacts folder.
Assists with scheduling of departmental meetings; schedules meetings for VP.
Coordinates Building Administration department events in conjunction with the VP.
Fields issues and questions from employees; delegates, as appropriate, to service and/or product vendors and escalates issues to VP as needed. Follows up with required parties.
Verifies, tracks, and codes department invoices for approval and for budgeting/accounting; resolves any discrepancies and liaises with vendors and internal departments to find solutions.
Please apply for this position if you meet the following requirements:
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 1 year of prior experience in an administrative support role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent telephone etiquette
- Superb attention to detail and strong follow-up skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple priorities under tight deadlines
- Comfortable working with budgets and numbers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and Outlook
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter with salary requirements.
If you would like to apply, click here. Please submit an email no larger than 500 KB.
Penguin Group USA - 10 months ago