The Office Services Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Facilities Director and Office Services Manager on various facilities functions.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES/PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Greet, in a friendly and courteous manner, guests/visitors and manage communication between visitors and employees.
- Answer phone calls and direct callers to the appropriate place/person is a timely manner.
- Follow thru with issues that are phoned in, including building problems, furniture requests, or any facility request/problems that arise.
- Work on any special projects that may arise, inventory of various areas of the buildings, including conference room furniture.
- Handle all conference rooms – bookings, reassignments, schedules and furniture setups and breakdown.
- Take client, vendor and employee pictures and produce access badges.
- Maintain and support all company standards as specified within the Quality Management Systems.
- Support/facilitate the mandatory adherence to ISO9001 requirements, processes and procedures.
- Manage all off site (Iron Mountain) storage functions: transmissions, retrievals, invoices and shredding
- Order all soft medical supplies (such as band aids, Tylenol, etc.)
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Communication and/or interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and e-mail.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Have physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with in classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
Team Detroit - 30+ days ago
Cannondale Associates wants its customers to know their customers. The company provides market research and marketing consulting services,...