Provides administrative support related to APA accredited doctoral internship and practicum programs, including:
1) prepares correspondence to doctoral interns, intern candidates, and academic departments related to annual intern selection process; works with Assistant Director for Training to coordinate intern hiring process and orientation; prepares, distributes, and maintains baseline, mid-year, and final evaluations for interns and supervisors; maintains intern files for accreditation review; creates data log sheet of internship applicants and prepares application materials for review by Selection Committee; assists with revisions of intern training manual; updates internship training brochure for UCC web page; assists in scheduling and collecting evaluative data regarding internship training activities; arranges for payment of accreditation and membership fees; prepares Personnel Action Forms and Separation Forms for incoming and departing interns.
2) creates files and manages application materials for applicants to the practicum program as well as current/former practicum counselors; prepares correspondence to academic departments confirming acceptance into the training program; works with practicum counselors and Assistant Director for Training to prepare office schedules for fall and spring semesters; communicates with practicum counselors regarding scheduling and regarding the fall and spring evaluation process; collects data on practicum program throughout the year using the Titanium database; works with Assistant Director for Training to create end-of-semester/annual training reports; revises practicum training manual as needed.
Supports other office service coordinators as needed; answers phones, schedules client appointments, assists clients with computerized Intake paperwork; helps provide support to a staff of approximately 25 members including confidential typing, copying, faxing and mailing to outside agencies.
Provides administrative support to Director of the UCC including collation, preparation, and mailing of monthly and annual reports for the Office of Student Affairs, the UCC weekly meeting schedule, information for University Archives, and other special projects as needed.
Acts as UCC liaison with Facilities Operations, Housekeeping, and Building Services; monitors UCC shared printers, copier, and fax machine in terms of supplies and repairs.
1. High School Diploma
2. In-depth knowledge of computers and software (including Microsoft Office Word, Titanium, and Excel), as well as other office equipment (copier, printer). Ability to work independently, be well organized, prioritize work, handle constant interruptions, and maintain strict confidentiality
3. Strong interpersonal and communication skills a must
4. Previous experience in a busy professional environment.
The University of Notre Dame, founded in 1842 by a priest of the Congregation of Holy Cross, is an independent, national Catholic university...