- May work up to 1508 hours per calendar year.
- Are not eligible for County Benefits except otherwise provided for by policy.
- Are not considered merit employees; they are "at will" employees who may be terminated for any reason, without notice, and without a pre-termination hearing.
Provides customer service and office/program support. Serves as the initial contact for customers, both in-person and over-the-phone, for Division related information.
One (1) year of closely related experience directly related to these duties.
Due to the nature of this position, the successful applicant must pass a required background investigation.
The following duties and responsibilities are intended to be representative of the work performed by the incumbent(s) in this position and are not all-inclusive. The omission of specific duties and responsibilities will not preclude it from the position.
Applicants must be prepared to demonstrate the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Provides specialized administrative assistance to the Independent Aging Program assists with special projects and assignments.
- Maintains program databases and provides back up support to data specialist duties.
- Communicates program information to clients.
- Provide customer service and office/program support answering phone calls and greeting visitors; scheduling rides, recording/relaying messages; retrieves messages from voice mail; relays calls/messages to appropriate person(s). Provide information/assistance regarding department/division services, activities, locations, procedures, timeframes, documentation, fees, or other issues.
- Prepares and distribute forms/documentation as required by program.
- Prepares reports and correspondence.
- Assists with printing, analyzing and maintaining reports, logs and lists.
- Assists with maintaining program records.
- Provides accurate and up to date program information .
Salt Lake County - 10 months ago