Support the function of the Carnegie Mellon undergraduate application, admission and financial aid processes. Primary responsibilities include pre-reading admission credentials and financial aid support.
- High school degree, strong interpersonal and communications skills, strong math skills.
- Some college/post secondary training preferred.
- Experience in working in an office setting and/or working on a college campus.
- Two-years office related experience preferred.
- Able to use computer software (MS Office, File Maker Pro, etc) and internet packages in support of office functions.
- Data entry, customer service and good organizational skills expected.
- Ability to work independently and on teams preferred.
- Ability to identify and solve problems and see them through to conclusion preferred.
- Physical Mobility: Primary sedentary position in an office setting.
Ability to work under pressure, pay attention to detail, meet
deadlines, must maintain confidentiality of data, multi-task work, deal
with difficult individuals while maintaining composure and customer
Other Office/Administrative Support
Regular Full Time
UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION & STUDENT AID
Minimum Education Level
Preferred Education Level
10.45 - 15.40 US Dollars Hourly
We are a global research university with more than 12,000 students, 92,000 alumni and 5,000 faculty and staff. Carnegie Mellon has been a...