Dealer Location: |
Culligan of Burlington, WI
POSITION SUMMARY :
Coordinate the administrative functions of the Culligan - Burlington dealership to ensure customer satisfaction and retention, a motivated and competent work force, open and effective communications, and attainment of company’s goals.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Improve customer satisfaction and retention :
Respond to customer inquiries courteously, taking appropriate and immediate action to satisfy the customer on the first inquiry.
- Schedule delivery, service and sales appointments, taking into account efficient use of company resources while offering customers viable options.
- Ensure customer documentation is complete and accurate. Maintain route system. Manage and maintain security of all customer information and property.
- Maintain open and positive communication with other employees, departments and dealerships, and provide assistance where possible to support company-wide goals to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Ensure customer service personnel are effectively trained, cross-trained and managed to maintain and retain satisfied customers.
- Seek opportunities for additional sales.
Create and maintain a positive workforce environment conducive to enhanced employee morale, productivity and creativity.
- Maintain workload distribution and employee skills necessary to best serve the customer and meet business needs.
- Accurately process payroll, review for trends, and recommend appropriate action.
- Hold regular discussions regarding progress, take appropriate steps to support attainment of goals.
- Ensure professional behavior and courtesy are displayed in interactions with customers, employees and vendors. Recommend corrective action when needed.
- Actively encourage and support a team approach in making the company’s vision a reality.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, recommend policy change or corrective action when appropriate.
Help achieve company’s financial goals.
- Responsible for the efficient operation of the office and expense control.
- Manage customer information system(s). Ensure timely and accurate processing of information.
- Accurately report inventories according to schedule, resolve discrepancies and assist General Manager in control of inventories.
Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Education to include high school diploma or equivalent, 2+ years business school or related business administration experience with emphasis on accounting
- Excellent interpersonal skills, effective verbal and written communication skills
- 3 years’ customer relations experience, 1 year collection experience
- 1 year supervisory experience
- Complete assessment inventories
- Pass drug screening test
Interested applicants should click this link: apply now - management and select our location: "Wisconsin-Burlington"
Culligan Water - 12 months ago