CREC Construction Services is seeking an Office Support Staff member to support the entire division with documentation management and office & administrative responsibilities.
A primary responsibility for this position will be to maintain all documentation (paper and electronic) using the Division’s prescribed methodology and systems. The Division generates thousands of documents per year, for multiple projects and external clients. Accurate documentation management is a key component to the Division’s success. In addition, this position will provide the following, including, but not limited to, general office support (administrative/clerical support) for Construction Services and its staff, including supply ordering, attendance keeping, coordinating meetings and schedules, CREC internal procedures (e.g. hiring/job postings, etc.), assistance with preparing/assembling marketing and business development material, etc.
The qualified candidate must demonstrate an independent and proactive approach to task completion; must be adaptable to new software; must demonstrate the ability to read and understand the purpose of multiple and varied documents.
• Associates degree or higher.
• Documentation management and office experience.
• Strong computer skills in all Microsoft Office programs required. Experience with SharePoint preferred.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong written and oral communications skills.
• Well organized and flexible in daily work assignments.
• Excellent ability to multi-task, able to work well under pressure.
• Critical thinker with the ability to work independently, limited supervision
• Strong team player with solid interpersonal skills.
• Strong work ethic.
• Experience in the Construction industry preferred, but not required.
• Must possess a desire to continue developing/growing professionally
Capitol Region Education Council - 18 months ago