CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Fast paced office setting in Northern Niagara County looking for strong customer service candidate
Excellent phone, documentation, people and computer skills required!
- Answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services
- Work with Sales Reps to opens customer accounts, maintain customer information and maintain financial adjustments
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
CALL CENTER OPERATORS
Very busy office in West Seneca
Excellent phone, documentation, people and computer skills required! Pre-employment drug testing is required
- Answers incoming calls for multiple offices during their after hours
- Notifying hospitals, doctors, etc. of any issues or information
- Maintains call center database by entering information
- Flexible for weekends and overnights a must
No public transportation is available for either location so reliable transportation is a must!
Complete Personnel Solutions LLC. (CPS) is committed to consistent, professional solutions to your staffing needs.
CPS is a locally owned...