Our oil and gas center located in the Energy Corridor of Houston, Texas is an established provider of verification, certification and classification services that support and enhance asset construction and modification.
The Regulatory Assurance Team within Lloyd’s Register North America, Inc. will be comprised of Management, Engineers, Assessors (Auditor), and Administration Staff who are committed to improving regulatory assurance and technical safety through assessment, 2nd and 3rd party audits, training, and consulting. We are currently looking for reliable and professional technical leads to conduct offshore and onshore Energy client work as lead auditors, trainers, and principal consultants within our dedicated team.
Reporting to the Regulatory Assurance Manager, the primary responsibilities are as follows:
a.Develop and conduct training programs to fit client needs and applicable regulations.
b.Plan and execute client SEMS audits and gap analysis
c.Assist clients in vendor/contractor management
d.Enhance client SEMS programs
e.Lead client hazard analysis projects and provide corresponding solutions
f.Develop and review client safe work practices and operating procedures
g.Prepare technical project reports with graphics
a.Excellent interpersonal skills and culture sensitivity to work within a global work environment
b. Self-organized, self-motivated, and ability to work and manage tight deadlines
3. Business Development:
a. Interface with sales and bid teams in quote preparation and delivery.
b. Present technical work at various related conferences/workshops
• Consistent, reliable, and able to efficiently adapt to change
• Offshore experience required.
• Experience in Safety and Environmental Management Systems (SEMS) regulations (30 CFR 250) and API RP 75
• A minimum of three (3) years experience as an Audit Team Lead
• A minimum of seven (7) years experience offshore, or related, oil and gas industry operations
• A minimum of seven (7) years experience in safety and/or environmental management systems
• Completed HUET and Safe Gulf training and possess a TWIC card
• Experience in regulatory compliance and BSEE Regulations
• Current certification (or ability to be certified) as a safety and/or environmental management system auditor from a recognized auditor certification body
• Experience in document control systems via Livelink, Sharepoint, and other project databases
• Certifications in BSEE/OSHA related courses
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office suite of applications
• Experience as a trainer and/or public speaker
Competitive pay according to relevant offshore experience and HSE capabilities. Excellent benefits.
Lloyd’s Register is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law.
Please email resumes to email@example.com
Lloyd's Register Group - 22 months ago