SES, LLC – |
Wireline, a Superior Energy Services Company, for more than 40 years, Superior Energy Services' Wireline division has set the standard for quality, reliability and technical knowledge. Our team of professionals is dedicated to improving solutions that enhance Superior's customers' well production. The depth of knowledge and experience around the wireline division is unmatched in the industry. Superior's wireline equipment and tools comprise one of the largest and best-maintained inventories in the United States. Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are EEO/AA employers. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.
SES, LLC – Wireline is currently seeking an Offshore Slickline Assistant to join our team.
The entry level position of Offshore Slickline Assistant will place you in a position to learn the role of a Wireline Operator and eventually advance into that role. The most ideal candidate will be dependable, safety conscious, teachable, and hard working.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Rig up and down equipment on location
- Assemble, clean, disassemble, and utilize slickline equipment
- Work a 21/7 rotation offshore
- Assist the Offshore Slickline Operator with all assigned tasks
- No fear of heights or water
- Mechanically inclined
- Willingness to follow instructions and perform duties safely
- Ability to withstand working long hours in harsh weather conditions and perform very physical work
- Oil industry experience preferred
Excellent Benefits : Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
To be considered for this position, please select the link “Apply Now”. If you experience difficulties in the process or have questions, please call 1-866-771-4490 or chat with our online support staff at Live Chat Support, between the hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Central Time.