MRIGlobal has a current opportunity for an Offsite Program Coordinator to support personnel for deployment assignments at our location in Charlottesville, VA. In this position the selected candidate will do the following:
- Coordinate accounting, contractual, and administrative activities to support Program and ongoing deployment processes and operations.
- Monitor and report deployment processing status for Government and contractor personnel
- Interact daily with clients, MRIGlobal, and other contractor staff for basic administrative tasks and information transfer.
- Serve as liaison with other administrative functions (e.g., security, human resources, records management) to ensure compliance with applicable policies and procedures.
Other duties may include assisting with preparation of deployment and other travel budgets, sequenced plans and schedules, and quick response procedures for emergency travel arrangements. Additionally this person will monitor the status of corrective action assignments issued to deployment specialists, and/or deploying personnel, including analyses and reports of actual performance relative to requirements, budgets, cost estimates, and other criteria.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Interacts with administrative, contracts, human resources, security, and equipment supply divisions to resolve issues related to credentials, training certifications, security clearances, and Government-issued materials and equipment.
- Gathers, develops, and reviews reports and information to prepare deployment-specific financial analyses; assists with preparation of progress reports; and organizes and maintains personnel deployment files and records.
- Develops and uses computer spreadsheets and databases, and several computer networks. Transfers information and maintains computer files and records in multiple domains for access by client, MRIGlobal, and other contractor personnel as appropriate.
- Have proven PC skills and ability to learn new software/systems.
- Exhibit ability to communicate and interact effectively with technical/administrative staff at all levels.
- Thrive in a team-based environment, under pressure, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Well organized, detail oriented, and dependable.
- Associated degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and minimum five years directly related experience, training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Have and maintain a U.S. Department of Defense TS/SCI security clearance.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
MRIGlobal - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 1944, our company has built a reputation for innovation, technical excellence, and problem solving.
Born out of the desire to...