OHIO Environmental Systems Technician - THIS POSITION IS IN WESTERVILLE, OHIO
Education/Background Candidates shall have the following education/background at a minimum to be considered:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in groundwater treatment system operation and reporting
- 2-year technical degree in related field.
Candidates shall be able to:
- Assist project managers/staff in sampling and implementation of remediation projects.
- Support project management staff in the day to day operations of several treatment systems.
- Assist project managers in development of site monitoring reports and documents.
- Assist in the scheduling of O&M site activities.
- Lead environmental sampling events by directing other staff on proper sampling techniques and methodologies.
- Work both independently and as part of a project team.
- Troubleshoot and make basic repairs of remediation systems as needed.
- Operate basic hand and power tools.
- Obtain or possess 40 hr. HAZWOPR safety training is a plus but not required.
- Travel to jobsite for extended work assignments.
- Candidates shall have knowledge of the following software packages:
- Microsoft Office applications (required).
LATA is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V