Company Info for External Posting:|
Maxum Petroleum is on course to becoming one of the largest independent energy logistics companies in the U.S. and we are looking for enthusiastic, capable, and dependable team members to help us achieve our goals.
As a member of the Maxum team, you will enable us to provide our customers a broad array of value-added services while you sharpen your skills and grow your career. Join our talented and diverse team located across the United States and Panama in important roles such as commercial driver, warehouse operator, and inventory specialist, and key functions such as sales & marketing, operations, customer service, dispatch, information technology, accounting, and human resources. There is no shortage of opportunities to learn and contribute while you fuel your development and our success.
External Job Description:
The Driver position will make deliveries of bulk and packaged petroleum products to commercial and industrial accounts.
- Make delivery of bulk and packaged petroleum products to customer sites in compliance with state and federal regulations and all Company operational and safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain truck and delivery logs in compliance with state and federal regulations; conduct required pre- and post-trip inspections.
- Communicate customer needs and inquiries to appropriate departments for follow up.
- Performs other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required, assigned or requested.
Critical Success Factors
- Commercial drivers license (Class A or Class B) with HAZMAT and TANKER endorsements and current DOT medical card.
- Minimum two years of commercial driving experience, obtained within the past 3 years.
- Experience performing housekeeping on trucks to maintain good working order, safe conditions, and cleanliness.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Ability to obtain and maintain regulatory authorization (e.g., Transportation Worker Identification Credential through the Transportation Security Administration).
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job, including walking and periods of prolonged sitting and lifting a minimum of 50 lbs.; ability to comply with the physical requirements as defined by the Department of Transportation.
Communication and Interpersonal Skill s
Decision Making Ethics and Integrity
Maxum Petroleum is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition, disability or any other legally protected status.
Maxum Petroleum, Inc - 2 years ago
Maxum Petroleum is a leading independent energy logistics company that markets and distributes a comprehensive offering of refined petroleum...