The DJ Basin Operations team is seeking an experienced Oil & Gas Drilling Engineer with a proven track record of accomplishments to support various high-profile and emerging plays for the company. In return, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on high-profile projects and gain experience with a company that is financially solid and on a path to triple in size.
Essential Job Duties: Other duties may be assigned, as requested/required
- Prepare detailed drilling procedures, AFEs, well designs, casing designs, bit programs and monitor progress of daily drilling activity.
- Work with team members to ensure that the drilling schedule is met and carried out in the most timely and cost effective manner possible.
- Stay current with new technology; develop and implement new techniques and approaches related to drilling processes.
- Monitor actual well costs and benchmark against offset operators to ensure that we are the best in area.
- Participate in bid process for drilling services.
- Engineering degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work well with others in a team environment.
Monster - 12 months ago