Translate research into asset management strategies/trade ideas.
Provide ad hoc analysis as directed by manager.
Analyze regulatory publications to provide analysis on domestic and international regulatory issues
- Consistently manage relationships and registration with South American counterparts
- Liase with credit and finance departments to ensure adherence to internal policies in dealing with our counterparts
- Translation of Spanish publications and communications from various counterparts to English, and communicate to appropriate internal functions
- Some travel required
- Bachelor degree required. A degree in finance, math, economics and/or business is a plus
- Master degree is a plus
- Skilled at working across multi-disciplinary functions and departments.
- Proficient in collecting, querying, organizing and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and drawing logical conclusions.
- Excel proficiency
- Strong individual contributor with consultative style and aptitude for collaboration and teamwork
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter who demonstrates initiative and an eagerness to learn
- Fluent in Spanish
- At least 1 year prior experience in a trading environment preferred, but not required.
- Prior knowledge of crude oil markets.