Pay: 14.00 hr
We have teamed up with one of the fast growing leaders in the Oil & Gas Industry. This is a great opportunity for Oilfield Operator to join our team in Bradford PA. We are looking for dependable workers that have recent, long-term, and verifiable outdoor work experience.
Apply now and enjoy a rewarding career with a national company offering an amazing benefits package. Hours will vary and pay will be $14.00 per hour plus overtime pay.
Company benefits package includes: paid holidays, vacation, medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, and stock options. You can expect to work 40-100 hours weekly on a rotating schedule (24/7).
- Training to complete core components, and develop basic skills to meet the equipment operator standard
- Develop a working knowledge of the major components of pumping equipment
- Drive specialized company equipment to and from service jobs, following accepted company convoy procedures
- Spot equipment into position, rig up treating lines, hoses, wellhead connections, etc., to trucks, tanks and wells, according to company location safety standards
- Blend and prepare chemicals for pumping according to established procedures
- Operate assigned bulk and auxiliary equipment during treatment, recognizes equipment malfunctions, and correct them as necessary or report them to Service Supervisor
- Strive for service quality and SQM implementation
- Participate in well site job risk analysis and continual improvement programs in the district that affect client satisfaction
- Wear PPE at all times and observe health, safety and environmental policies
- Successfully complete required safety training (including but not limited to forklift, drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene, PPE, SIPP, risk reporting, IT security, hazardous materials, driving)
- Employees may be assigned other duties in addition to or in lieu of those described above, and any duties are subject to change at any time according to the needs of the company.
Other Job Requirements:
- Verifiable, stable work history
- Must have a valid drivers license
- 21 years of age or older
- Ability to work with hand and power tools
- Able to work long hours
- Must have outdoor work experience
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Safety oriented
- CDL Preferred but not required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
- Applicant will be subject to a drug screen as a condition of employment
- Applicant will be subject to a Motor Vehicle Report
- All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check. *(A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.)
Interested candidates must apply via our website. Please click on the link below to apply. Candidates will be required to complete a position survey. Candidates that pass this survey will be further considered for the position and will complete the application process.
SOS Employment Group - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard
When a small or midsized business is short on labor, SOS Staffing Services answers the call for help. Founded in 1973, the company provides...