Surveying And Mapping, Inc. is a surveyor owned and operated firm dedicated to delivering top-quality products and customer service. We serve market sectors that include oil and gas, railway, electric utilities, telecommunications, and transportation. Our team of professionals delivers integrated geospatial solutions for surveying, aerial mapping, terrestrial, mobile and airborne LiDAR, GIS, SUE, utility coordination and construction phase services. With over 500 employees and 90 field crews, including more than 55 licensed surveyors, professional engineers, and certified photogrammetrists, we provide services to a diversified client base across North America.
We are currently looking for an Oklahoma Licensed Surveyor to join our team in Austin, TX.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Required Experience - Education and Skills:
- Establishes work plan and multi-disciplinary staffing for each phase of the project
- Directs and coordinates activities of all staff members
- Initiates and reviews proposals
- Maintains positive relationships with current and past clients
- Serves as Company representative at meetings and presentations
- Develops, reviews and obtains confirmation of financial and project delivery schedule activities
- Assures that the team complies with the contract agreement as well as exercise comprehensive cost control
- 4+ years of progressive surveying experience
- Oklahoma Professional Land Surveyor licensing or registration required
- 4 Year college degree is preferred
- Demonstrated skills managing multiple staff surveyors, technicians and field crews to deliver multi-disciplinary projects
- Successful experience in contract negotiations, budgets, and fee estimates
- Aptitude for networking, marketing, and business development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
SAM, Inc. offers very competitive compensation, an excellent benefit package, and career advancement.
SurveyingAnd Mapping, Inc. (“SAM, Inc.”) is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAM, Inc. and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please contact 512-685-3556 to leave a message or send an e-mail to email@example.com .
SAM, Inc. is not seeking to obtain resumes or any other information on job candidates from third-parties such as recruiters, placement agencies, etc. SAM, Inc. does not intend to consider any resumes or other information on job candidates that is submitted through or via a third-party. If, despite this notification, you submit a candidate's resume or other information to SAM, Inc. and SAM, Inc. chooses to hire such a candidate, SAM, Inc. has no obligation and expressly disclaims any liability to provide you or your employer any remuneration or compensation for the hiring of such candidate.
SAM’s complete geospatial approach gives us the tools and skills to develop efficient and customized solutions for projects of any...