Provides assistance to Kinship Navigators by advocating for relative caregivers through working with community partners to address system barriers that promote timely and efficient services and linkage to public benefits. Participates in organizations performance and quality improvement efforts.
1. Actively participates in a interdisciplinary team to discuss client/family progress,
identified needs, systemic barriers and methods of increasing effectiveness of the group's teamwork.
2. Completes timely documentation in accordance with program requirements.
3. Ensures client, family and interdisciplinary team are well informed about advocacy efforts.
4. Collaborates with interdisciplinary team and stakeholders to identify and remove potential barriers to completion of the support plan.
5. Coordinates interdisciplinary/interagency communication and activities. Intra-agency
6. Actively participates in quality improvement measures to ensure that regulations and
contract outcomes are being met.
7. Acts as resource to Kinship Navigators and collaborative partners providing
services to the family, department and other CHI staff and families.
8. Attends training, participates in internal/external committees, and attends all internal
meetings as directed.
9. Works within the philosophy and function of The Childrens Home, Inc.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
***THESE ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS ARE NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS A COMPLETE
STATEMENT OF ALL DUTIES PERFORMED. EMPLOYEES WILL BE REQUIRED TO PERFORM
OTHER JOB RELATED MARGINAL DUTIES AS REQUIRED***
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:Education & Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent and two (2) years experience in Social Services environment
or related field.
Licenses & Certifications:
Must possess and maintain a valid Florida drivers license with no record of criminal
driving offense of license suspension.
Must possess means of providing job related transportation and show proof of required
insurance. Must be insurable under CHIs current auto insurance policy.
THE CHILDREN'S HOME
Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
Must successfully complete and maintain FDLE clearance, Federal background and
state criminal background check and sexual predator screening.
PRIMARY CLIENTS SERVED:
Families identified as relative caregivers providing primary care for children ages 0-18 of kin that are self-referred or through community referrals.
We make a strong commitment to find a "forever" family for the children in our care. Our S.E.A.R.C.H. (So Every Available Ready...