OmniPlus SW Test Analyst (Job Number: 400777)
- In depth knowledge of OmniPlus and the ability to analyze large volumes of data and map to appropriate Omni fields
- Develops test processes and implement within test team. Attend Requirements meetings and work with Business Analysts to define detailed rules and requirements to ensure testability. Offer recommendations on best business solution based on previous experience as a Business User, Systems Test Engineer or Quality Assurance Analyst
- Translate business requirements into test scripts or fine tune pre-existing scripts
- Define test data and insure appropriate conditions for system testing
- Perform peer reviews of test scenarios to ensure accuracy
- Perform Test execution (system acceptability testing---functional) or Perform Business Acceptance Testing (BAT)
- Prepare and maintain testing artifacts such as, but not limited to, test plan and obtain team signoff
- Open issues in defect reporting tool and assist with the resolution of test execution issues
- Manage testing protocols through Quality Center
- Provide timely and accurate status reports to Project Manager and Quality Assurance Manager. This should include testing metrics as well as status of testing activities in order to update project schedule.
- Participate as part of an Agile team with the ability to communicate team issues and obstacles and possible remedies, to team management for resolution.
- Improve knowledge of systems, products, and industry by reading periodicals, and watching videos. Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- At least five years experience working with OmniPlus
- HP quality center, QTP, Serena
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience in management or other equivalent leadership experience
- 6+ years experience in Testing, Delivery Assurance or comparable development experience
- Deep understanding of testing techniques, frameworks and methodologies
- Ability to develop and maintain strong, effective relationships across the organization
- Ability to find solutions that do not follow a conventional approaches
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
SAIC Overview: SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va.. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
- BS degree
- 7+ years experience.
Job Posting: Nov 21, 2013, 9:31:43 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-VIENNA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
SAIC, Inc. is a provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches of the United...